Have you ever felt like your dog was trying to steal the heart of your significant other? Well, you’re not alone. It seems that some dogs will get downright jealous of you showering affections on your partner because they want them for themselves!
Yes, your dog just might be out to get your man/woman and replace you in your partner’s heart.
But it’s not all bad, is it? At least you know your partner is a dog person.
1. “The way my girlfriend’s dog looks at me melts my heart.”
2. “I feel like I’m interrupting something here…?”
3. “How my dog looks at me when he’s in bed with my wife. Same look every time.”
4. “My girlfriend was out of town so my dog and I finally had the dinner we’re always putting off.”
5. “To that time Ruby tried to #StealMyMan.”
6. “Miss Steal Your Man.”
7. “I think my dog stole my boyfriend from me.”
8. “I think my girlfriend’s dogs were happy to see me.”
9. “Whenever I try to kiss my boyfriend, the bitch gets jealous.”
10. “Apparently this is how my sister found her husband and Marvin this morning…”
11. “My boyfriend tucks Norm into my spot when I’m not there.”
12. “Trying to enjoy my coffee and cuddles with boyfriend, dog starts nudging and yipping until I move. Immediately takes my spot and gives me this look.”
13. “The day my husband realized he was the third wheel…”
14. “Left for work, forgot phone. 10 minutes later, and this b**ch is already in bed with my boyfriend.”
15. “…and my girlfriend just replaced me.”
16. “I send my girlfriend pictures like this to make her jealous.”
17. “Fairly certain my dog got a goodbye kiss from my GF this morning.”
18. “I think our dog is trying to pull a Brian Griffin with my wife.”
19. “I told my boyfriend the new puppy wasn’t allowed in the bed.”
20. “Took my girlfriend’s dog to the park. I think she likes me.”
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!